Coming Up at the ELC:
Final Reception: TALENT SHOW
- Friday, May 8 @ 5:30 – 6:30 pm on Zoom
- Do you have a special talent?? We would love to know!
- You can make a short video on TikTok, download a copy to your phone, and email that version to Teresa!
- Deadline for submissions: Monday, May 4
- Summer 2020 scholarship winners will be announced!
Continuing Applications Available
Summer 2020 New Pricing: EXTRA 5% OFF IF YOU PAY BY MAY 15
- Check Out the New Pricing Structure for Summer 2020
Gov. Abbott’s Plan to Reopen Texas Economy
- The state-wide “Stay-At-Home” order in Texas expired on April 30
- All retail stores, restaurants, movie theaters, and malls are allowed to reopen at 25% occupancy
- Museums and libraries can also open at 25% capacity
- No set date for bars, gyms, barbershops, and salons to reopen
- The order will also not allow governments at the local level to impose fines for not wearing masks
Relax Through Coloring
- Sometimes I find sitting still to be difficult. I often need to be doing something with my hands to occupy my brain just enough to allow my body and mind to relax.
- I love to color soothing images and phrases as a way to relax.
- Try it yourself with one of the images I have linked HERE.