Coming Up in ELC:
Undergraduate Application Essays on Zoom
- Learn about the undergraduate application essays for UT, ACC, and other US colleges and universities.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm Texas Time
Upcoming Social Events:
Talk Time on Zoom
- Practice your English conversation skills with native English speakers!
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm Texas Time
Trivia Social on Zoom
- Test your knowledge of fun trivia topics!
- Thursday, October 8, 2020
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm Texas Time
Stress affects everyone differently, and the way we find relief from it will look different too. Here are just a few different ways to find relief:
- Cook ‘Em: Cooking at home can be relaxing and help you focus on something else; plus you get to eat something delicious afterwards! Learn to cook with this series of videos from the students in the Nutritional Sciences Department that take you step-by-step through a variety of recipes.
- Stay Home, Stay Active: Exercise can help you work through the emotions and frustrations you have in a productive way. RecSports has tons of online opportunities, whether you’re looking for new ways to continue your fitness routine or you’re just getting started!
- Austin Parks and Recreation: Getting outside to enjoy Austin’s beautiful trails and parks is a great way to relax when the weather is as mild as it has been. Stay up to date with safety precautions (wearing masks and sanitizing your hands) and check the list of amenities that are open and for closure information online.
- Yoga for Anxiety and Stress: You can leave all your stress “on the mat” as they say.