Coming Up in ELC:
Continuing Student Applications
- Application available online HERE
- For Summer 2021
- We would love to see you again!
- Spring 2021 final grades and certificates
- Will be mailed on Tuesday, May 18
Final Reception Highlights Spring 2021
We congratulate all the ELC admits for University study for Fall 2021. We are very proud of you for meeting your goal!
Congratulations to our two scholarship winners!
Tutku Akcay (Turkey, ELP)
- Teachers said: “She is a wonderful student. She brings extra enthusiasm and tries to connect what we’re working on in class with outside materials, showing her love of learning and her commitment to improving her English”
Hasan Enes Isler (Turkey, AEP)
- Teachers said: “He has given this class all of his energy. He has 100% attendance and 100% work, volunteers to answer any question at any time, and also willingly puts himself in vulnerable situations in class in order to practice, help, and learn. I can always count on him.”
We shared videos to show our talent and to boost each other’s spirits!
- The ELC Zoomies: teachers and staff (Sarah E., Kelly, Rachelle, Jack, Jenni, and Will) playfully celebrate the end of the semester.
- Pets of the ELC: teachers and staff wanted to share pictures and videos of the fuzzy friends who helped us so much this year! https://utexas.box.com/s/9m5z13ac5gxjn1loh9y3cbe53uqnd3dz
- “I Don’t Want to Live on the Moon” by Tidy Stacks: our own ELC band (featuring Will Slade on cello, P.J. Kinzler on guitar and vocals, and Sarah Strigler on vocals). We received so many pics and videos from teachers and staff that we had to make another pets video! https://utexas.box.com/s/ldo6gxmcalr1ic1pid05ttzlsri32ngc
- ELC Talk Time and Socials: watch what we love about them and how fun they can be! https://utexas.box.com/s/irenl9npd6v413krfmxdd9577pr1m6y5
- Tidy Stacks performing “Rainbow Connection”: our own ELC band (featuring Will Slade on cello, P.J. Kinzler on guitar and vocals, and Sarah Strigler on vocals) preformed another song with pics of students throughout the semester! https://utexas.box.com/s/jdf5y3ycw67obe1na898pkgvwhlw4sxh