Coming Up in ELC:
Applying to Graduate School Info. Session:
- Join and learn about the graduate school application process at U.T. and other U.S. universities!
- Tuesday, September 14
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm
- Check the calendar on Canvas for more information.
- RSVP HERE
Upcoming Social Events:
- Practice your English conversation skills with native English speakers!
- Tuesday, September 14
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- On Zoom: Link on Canvas calendar!
South Congress Social
- Join your friends in the ELC for a tour of the South Congress district.
- Friday, September 17
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Meet at the SOCO Station (SB)
- Take the #1 or the 801 bus from UT West Mall (SB) to SOCO Station (SB) on the corner of South Congress and Monroe.
You can join RecSports in-person or virtually. Either way, they will help you reach your goals!
Stay Active with TeXercise:
- TeXercise on Campus (In-Person) is an in-person TeXercise experience with the same instructors you love at some of your favorite campus locations, with enhanced safety precautions and advance reservations encouraged. There are 60+ in-person classes each week in multiple formats like, F45 Studio, Barre, Cardio Kickboxing, Cycle, Yoga, Total Body Conditioning, Hip Hop Cardio, Zumba, TRX, Step and more. TeXercise on Campus classes will take place in Gregory Gym and the Recreational Sports Center. Locations vary depending on the format. Learn More.
- TeXercise on Demand (Virtual) allows you to be a part of the TeXercise community from wherever you are with unlimited access to our pre-recorded TeXercise class library. TeXercise on Demand includes over 150 (and counting) pre-recorded classes to participate in at your convenience in multiple formats like, HipHop Cardio, Barre, Kickboxing, Zumba, Total Body Conditioning, Pilates Mat and Tabata Interval Training and more. Learn More.
- Adventure Trips- Explore the outdoors by paddleboarding, canoeing, kayaking, and backpacking this fall! Learn More.
- Intramural Sports- This program provides competitive and recreational sports leagues, tournaments and special events for all students, regardless of skill level. These activities foster leadership, sportsmanship, and education. Learn More.
- Sport Clubs- Compete like a Longhorn! Each club offers students the opportunity to pursue a higher degree of participation with a group of individuals interested in the same sport. There are over 40 options! Learn More.
- Climbing Wall- The Gregory Gym features 2,600 square feet of indoor rock climbing! Unfortunately, the Climbing Wall was significantly impacted by flooding in August and will remain closed while contractors install new flooring. Once RecSports determines a reopening timeline, they will make that information available on their website, Linked Here.
- Gregory Gym Aquatic Complex- Beat the end of the summer heat at the Outdoor Lap and Leisure Pools or the Natatorium! The Gregory Gym Aquatic Complex offers 2 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools, outdoor spa, deck space and lounging ledge. View facility hours HERE.
- Membership to RecSports is not included in the cost of your ELC tuition.
- Memberships are between $20 – $26 each month.
- You can purchase your membership and additional services online, Linked HERE.