Coming Up in ELC:
Final Reception: TALENT SHOW
- Monday, December 5
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Texas Union Building – Santa Rita Suite (UNB 3.502)
- We have a nice program prepared for you. Several of your classmates, teachers, and staff will perform!
- We will announce winners of the Spring 2023 scholarship!
- We are also putting together a slide show of photos from throughout the semester. Please share your pictures here to add them to the show!
- Dinner will be served.
- Final grades and certificates
- Available for pick up at the ELC front desk
- Friday, December 9
- Monday, December 12
- 8 am – 12 pm & 1 – 5 pm
- 2400 Nueces St., Suite B, 2nd floor
- The packets that are not picked up by Monday will be mailed to the local address we have on file for you.
- Please email email@example.com by Monday, December 12 by 5:00 pm if you want your packet mailed to another address.
Continuing Student Applications
- For Spring 2023
- Application available online HERE
- We would love to see you again!
Upcoming Social Events:
Passport to the World Festival
- International family friendly festival exploring Austin’s sister cities.
- Enjoy an afternoon of FREE programming exploring Austin’s rich international community through live performances, interactive games and crafts, and much more! Learn about all of Austin’s incredible Sister Cities with fun, hands on booths and activities by our sister cities; performances by Austin Taiko, Taiwan Yo-Yo Band, Austin Pune Diversity Band, Mbasie Progressive Union Nigerian Dance Group, McNeil High School Lovers of K-Pop Dance, Austin Koblenz Mannerballet; and a virtual signing of our newest friendship cities!
- Saturday, December 3
- 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Austin Central Library, 710 W. Cesar Chavez
- Register HERE
Winter Holiday Activities
Mozart’s 2022 Christmas Light Show
- A gorgeous holiday light show and Austin tradition!
- Multiple dates & times from now until January 6.
- Mozart’s Coffee Roasters: 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin, TX 78703
- Reserve Tickets Online
- General Admission is free, register online.
- Earlier times of during some evenings are already sold out.
- Try late-night showings after 9 pm.
Austin Trail of Lights
- This special evening is dedicated to our city’s vibrant UT community. UT Night is a great way to ring in the holiday season together with students, faculty, alumni, family and friends while enjoying UT-themed programming by university groups to showcase longhorn pride throughout the Trail!
- General admission to the Trail on UT Night is free and open to the public.
- Sunday, December 11
- 7 – 10 pm
- Transportation: A limited number of parking passes are available for advance purchase and will allow you to park in a close-in lot near the event. Or you can avoid driving to Zilker Park and help keep Austin green by purchasing a shuttle pass. More information online.
- Additional dates until December 23.
- General admission ticket costs range from $0 – $5, check the calendar for free admission dates!
- Zilker Park: 2100 Barton Springs Rd. Austin, TX 78704
Wildflower Center “Field of Light”
- “Illuminating 16 acres in the Texas Arboretum at the Wildflower Center, Field of Light is a stunning display of 28,000 vibrant solar-powered, fiber-optic light pods that showcase the intersection of art, technology, and nature. The installation unites with the outdoors, celebrating the natural topography of the landscape and creating an immersive and emotional experience for guests.”
- Now until December 31.
- General Admission tickets for $41
- UT students and teachers get admission for $30 on Sunday, December 4.
- Purchase tickets online HERE.
- 4801 La Crosse Ave. Austin, TX 78739
Leave a Reply